It's only God that can do this


My husband filed for divorce last spring, because I bought a house and moved out. I was tired of fighting all the time. It was the hardest thing I have ever done, I loved him with all my heart. I did not think he would go to counciling, so I felt I had no
choice. My choice to move hurt him so deeply. He filed for divorce the day I signed for the house. We still talked and tried to not hurt each other any more than we did. Eventually he told me he closed that chapter in his book (meaning our relationship). We work at the same company and our divorce made it hard to even go to work. Our friends divided. I truly found out who my true friends are through the process. One day my school books came to my husbands house. He texted me and told me I had mail at the house. I stopped by after work and he told me he wanted to talk. I really didn't want to, I was starting to get over our separation with the help of a councilor. He told me my books came to his house for a reason and it was Gods way of bringing us back together. It was Gods way of telling us that he knows my husband and I belong together and love each other with all of our hearts. My husband told me we have a lot of work to do on our relationship, that we are worth it. We went to marriage counciling and it helped open up to what we both needed to work on in order to make our marriage last. My husband canceled our divorce. The paperwork was literally on the judges desk. We were so close to being divorced. We took that as another sign God wanted us to make our marriage work. We love each other dearly, but there are many days that I worry that my husband doesn't love me like he used to. It scares me so much that he might just tell me all this work is not worth it and we won't work out. It was so hard to be without him last summer, I don't ever want to go through that again. I love my husband with all my heart and I really want us to live the rest of our lives together. I keep putting my faith in God that he will help us get through these rough times, but it feels like maybe we are bit fixable. Do you think that sometimes people fall out of love with each other, because of everything they have gone through? Marriage is beautiful, and I want nothing more than to have my husband love me like he used too. 
I just needed to get this off my chest. Thanks for listening.

0 Comment "It's only God that can do this"

Post a Comment